Hard working enthusiastic Computer Scientist, with team work, problem solving and communication skills, and experience in developing both front and back end systems, seeking a position in a CS related field.
Cardinal Stritch University
- Bachleors Degree: Music
- Bachleors Degree: Computer Science
- GPA 3.3
Skills & Experience
- Solid Knowledge of Java, bulk of school projects programmed in Java
- Programming in C#
- Programming in Visual Basic
- Programming in MySQL
- Front end programing in Html(5), CSS, JavasScript, Jquery, Bootstrap CSS, CSS3, PHP
- CS415: System Analysis and Design
- This class focused on group work and software design. Our final project (in a team of 4) focused on creating a website as well as a database, then passing information through the website and the database collecting the information.
- Jewish Museum internship
- As part of our senior seminar for school, computer scientists were paired with other majors to work for the Jewish museum. Our Job was to help the JM create a self "guided tour" in which a person could navigate thorough the JM and on their phone select a section and additional info/audio would appear on the screen. I was the leading developer and coded in HTML5 CSS, CSS3, and Bootstrap, implementing "fancy box" library.
- Cardinal Stritch Piano Scholarship 2011
- Music Memorial Scholarhip
- Interdisciplinary presentation 2016